Conservative women – yes, they do actually exist – are traditional and would not fall for the usual things and tricks that most men these days use. One very good way to understand how it feels like when dating a traditional and very conservative woman is this: it’s like taking your mother out on a date and work for her to be your girlfriend after some time.
Call them old school, call them boring, but these women just know what they expect from their men and they have higher standards than others. Really, there’s no point in arguing or trying to change her into one of those liberated women that you’re used to. So while you’re at it, I suggest you had better make things right (or at least right in her standards)!
Where to Take Her
One of the biggest and most common challenges about dating a conservative girl is where to take her. You can’t just take her to the latest funny movie can you? Some scenes or lines may actually offend her so that might be too risky for you. The neighborhood bar isn’t really her cup of tea, but the local diner is not really all that romantic enough for a date. So where can you possibly take her that you both might enjoy the date without risking offending her:
- The good ol’ fancy restaurant. You can never go wrong. They are traditional, this is traditional, and there’s really no harm in bringing her here. She or her family would not have to suspect about you having ulterior motives after the dinner because this is the most public place that you can ever get. Avoid, though, the fancy restaurant at the hotel –it seems suspicious to the most malicious of minds.
- A local concert. No I am not talking about Green Day or All-American Rejects types of concerts. I don’t even mean Rihanna and certainly no Miley Cyrus concerts anywhere. Go for the local jazz act, the Children’s Ensemble, or Kenny Rogers. Or at least the concert of some musician she likes. Your taste in music could be a little too risqué for her so let her choose anyway. With this you can hack her brain by making her think about you.
- The art gallery opening. If you have tickets and access to the gala dinner for the gallery opening, she would love it. It is safe, it is public, and it makes you seem like a classy gentleman.
- The local fair. How much safer and more traditional can you get if you are having a romantic date around kids? You can let our your free child-like spirits without running the risk of offending her with anything (really, there’s absolutely nothing offensive at a child-centered fair) and without her having to worry about what people might think about her going out with some boy.
- The movies. The movies are totally not out of your options. You can still watch movies, granting that you make her choose the film and make sure it does not contain any dirty humor or anything that’s close to being offensive. Your best choice would be family drama, family comedy, and historic ones.
See this interesting article too.
And always remember to pick her up early and drive her home early too. This way, she’ll definitely like you and have a second date! Be ready!
Please also visit 5 Essential Things that Should be in Every Man’s Closet. Thanks